Monday, June 18, 2007

Mackenzie's Eigth Grade Awards

Mackenzie did very well at Vista del Mar Middle school for the three years she was there. In the fall Mac will be moving on to San Clemente High School. But first she won a few awards. I sent out an email and it was requested that I post what I wrote, so here it is.

Mackenzie took home awards for Presidential Fitness, 2 years of 4.0 GPA (missed the third year - 6th grade - with one B in PE for arguing softball rules with the PE coach who "read the book"), and an award for top ASB student for the last three years. All of Mackenzie's teachers praised her work ethic and attention to detail as well as her enthusiasm and willingness to take on any task, she must get that from her mother. I was really happy to see that her ASB adviser had high praise and comments. This is the same person I had a run in with last year for threatening to lower her grade and citizenship because she had a softball tournament to go to and would not be able to help with last years eighth grade dance. I am very proud of her accomplishments at Vista Del Mar and hope that she can continue the success in High School - I am sure she will do fine.

... and some pictures.



Needless to say both Nicole and I are very proud of Mackenzie and her accomplishments.

No comments: